Public Galleries Queensland is the membership association for Queensland’s public gallery network.
PGQ has two membership categories:
- Organisational Membership for Public and Regional Galleries, Visual Arts venues, Associates and Councils with no exhibition venue.
- Individual Membership for individuals with an interest in or commitment to Queensland’s public gallery network.
Benefits of PGQ membership:
- Being connected to Queensland’s largest network of public galleries.
- Access to the PGQ bursary fund for professional development opportunities, hosting and developing exhibitions, enhance in-house systems/procedures.
- Discounts on Museums & Galleries Queensland events and programs.
- A gallery profile on the PGQ website’s.
- Promotion of the PGQ website on the Queensland Tourism portal www.queensland.com.
- Two representatives from PGQ are able to sit on the Board of Directors for Museums & Galleries Queensland.
- Promotion of your events and exhibitions on the popular PGQ Facebook page.
- Annual invitation to the PGQ Directors Forum (open to senior gallery staff only).
For membership information contact the Membership Officer, Karike Ashworth, on 07 3059 9740 (Wednesdays and Fridays) or email email@example.com. Apply online: organisations, individuals.
PGQ members also have access to the full range of services delivered through its company, Museum and Gallery Services Queensland. (For more information go to www.magsq.com.au).